TAM ( World ) : 3.8 billion smart phones and growing ( 2021 figure)
SAM: ( India ) : 346 million smart phones and growing ( 2021 figure )
We begin with only India to solve just one problem of blood shortage
12000 patients die every day in India due to lack of blood
but we have geared up our app to solve many global problems later
We have drastically improved upon world's largest blood donors' app by
adding amazing new features and made it more user friendly and powerful.
Now we do not consider it as our competitor anymore.
Any person using smart phone is our customer
BloodyFast app has been suspended for making changes based on customer survey but can be demonstrated any time in a personal meeting
1) It can never be manufactured and must be donated live
2) Massive 400 % shortages of blood all over India and in many countries
3) Not even 1% population donates blood but everyone wants it
4) Unpredictable demand that may arise any moment
Massive target audience who needs blood and there is no alternative
1) Pedestrians / Cyclists / Vehicle riders of all types : Danger of road accidents 2) Pregnancy / Chemotherapy / Cancer operations / Various types of surgeries Transplant operations / Devastating man-made and natural calamities
You never know what will hit you and you may need blood urgently
Please click on icon on right to know about customer survey conducted
How is it handled now?
1) Directly by blood banks and related hospitals and apps
2) Vast majority of blood is collected in camps by NGOs and social workers
all over India mostly through social media like WhatsApp, Facebook etc.Asking
for replacement blood donors is rampant as blood banks manipulate the situation
All mobile apps and WhatsApp has created total mess and boosted corruption
Our 1300 WhatsApp groups arrange at least 200 bags of blood every day which is the most inefficient, mismanaged and uncontrolled way to arrange blood
How we shall handle it? Shift thousands of blood requests and blood donation camps from social media to our most efficient and best mobile app in the world.
Please click on Youtube icon to see how we arrange blood now.
Why do people need our app?
Unpredictable threats to overall health and daily survival of life.
1) Massive shortages of blood and organs for various types of surgeries.
2) Rising number of deaths in road accidents world over.3) Spread of deadly
diseases and failure of vital organs. 4) Rise in harassment and rapes of women
5) Rising criminal activities in society 6) Natural and man-made calamities creating havoc that causes mental stress for the people all over the world
World is eagerly waiting such life-saving mobile app yet not available
Background work for last 5 years before launch of app: Created our own 1300 WhatsApp groups and networked them with thousands of social workers from various states of India and we arrange at at least 200 to 300 bags of blood EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Closely working with with famous experts in Road safety, disaster management,blood-skin-eye-body and organ donation etc for designing various features in the app
Few main features out of many to solve major global problems
1) The best blood request generation to get blood in emergency
2) The best blood donation camp organiser feature of event management
3) Automatic lock-screen image that may save lives in road accident and instant calls to family members by police to inform them about accident and complete reduction of organs wastage if victim dies in ICU after accident
4) The best mega search to find doctors / hospitals / Blood banks / ambulance NGOs / Police / Fire / Local politicians / Funeral services / medical labs etc
5) SOS alarm for women in any dangerous situation anywhere outside home
6) Double medicine alarm : one for old patients at home who forget taking their medicines and second alarm on your phone when you are at office outside
Who is the real savior of the app user? The user himself. All life-saving data of contact details of saviors will make our app go viral globally.
Please click on link on right side to know about customer feedback
2 more amazing secret features for future are ready to demolish copycats.
Profitability ( Worst success ) Approx.fugures
TAM ( Global) : 3.5 billion smart hones and growing
SAM and SOM just for India : 350 million smart phone and growing
We can easily get 1 million downloads / 300,000 registered users out of which
only 100,000 paid users ( Rs.300 ) are needed to get gross revenue of 300000 USD
which is possible at the end of 2nd or 3rd year depending on burst campaigns
Focus on paid customers and minimum cost of acquisition per user
We have 10000 downloads and 2300 registered users but users have added 7000 friends. We expect each member and every feature to add hundreds of new members
Our next apps for global initiative in Performing arts & Personal communication will be launched on profit sharing basis with clients ( conceptually fully ready)
Where are we now?
We are still in the process of improving our app and wish to modify the
registration process and internal navigation based on user feedback after
10000 downloads and 2300 registered users and excellent user feedback.
As funds are exhausted over last 5 years. we need funding to go ahead
BloodyFast app was presented to Hon.Union transport minister Mr.Nitin Gadkari,
Padmashree Dr.T.P.Lahane, Director of medical research in Maharashtra.Mr.Zope of Bharat forge, Pune. We received a very encouraging feedback with promises to help at government level after the launch of the BloodyFast app.
We are one of the finalists in an All India startup ( MSF) competition and applied for Ycombinator / UN ( Global innovation exchange) / Surge etc
In the process to contact various state governments in India for official tie-up and use for the all state government employees